1/1 Photo of Rigatoni With Red Pepper, Almonds, and Bread Crumbs
This is from Everyday Italian by Giada De Laurentiis. I saw this on her show and had to post it here to save. It's quick, easy and flavorful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2Drain pasta into a large bowl.
- 3Place the croutons and the almonds in a food processor. Pulse until it becomes the texture of bread crumbs.
- 4Add the crouton and almond mixture to the hot pasta.
- 5Add the peppers and the olive oil. Toss to combine and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Red Pepper, Almonds, and Bread Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.7
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 583.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.0 g