Recipe by KelBel
This is from Everyday Italian by Giada De Laurentiis. I saw this on her show and had to post it here to save. It's quick, easy and flavorful!
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 3 cups garlic-flavored croutons
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup roasted red pepper, julienned
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta into a large bowl.
- Place the croutons and the almonds in a food processor. Pulse until it becomes the texture of bread crumbs.
- Add the crouton and almond mixture to the hot pasta.
- Add the peppers and the olive oil. Toss to combine and serve.