1/4 Photos of Rigatoni With Lemon Parmesan Cream
Boca Pat's Note:
This is delicious as either a main or a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta (Cavatappi or small shells work well also)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fine grated lemon, rind of
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated good quality parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1Cook pasta according to directions; drain, rinse and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in large saucepan over low heat, add garlic and saute 30 seconds; do not brown.
- 3Add lemon peel and cream, bring to a simmer and cook 6 to 8 minutes until sauce thickens slightly.
- 4Add tomatoes, parmesan cheese, parsley and cooked pasta.
- 5Stir well and season with salt& pepper.
- 6Squeeze lemon juice over all and mix well.
- 7Serving size for for main course.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Lemon Parmesan Cream
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 949.7
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 243.7 mg
- Sodium 195.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g