Recipe by MsPia
From an Italian cooking magazine. You can have this dish done in just 15 minutes. Add your favorite herbs (Parsley, basil, thyme..) "Rigatoni con ragu di pollo"
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
Very simple and tasty, I agree with duonyte, versatile, I nearly did add mushrooms but in the end made the recipe as was. Served over penne, this was a lovely dish with no leftovers, thank you MsPia! Made for PRMR tag game
- 320 g rigatoni pasta
- 200 g chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 70 g mixed herbs
- 220 g heavy cream
- 1⁄2 onion, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan with the butter, fry the onion.
- Add the chicken breasts , salt, pepper and brown.
- Pour the white wine, let evaporate and pour the cream, then continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped herbs and mix.
- Cook the rigatoroni in salted water acording to package directions.
- When al dente drain and mix with the sauce and parmesan cheese.