Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This easy to start after work. Cooking time is an hour. I usually cook some rice to go with this. Egg noodles would go well also. Make extra for lunch the next day.
- 7 pork chops
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef gravy
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- salt, to-taste
- ground black pepper, to-taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, in water
- Season pork chops with salt and black pepper.
- Brown pork chops in olive oil.
- Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add soup, gravy, and water.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Add flour and water mixture. Heat until thickened.
- Serve with Potatoes or rice.
WOW! this was good! I didn't have any cream of mushroom soup so I found a recipe here at zaar (recipe#44746) to use. It turned out great and made this recipe very,very delicious, we thought. I only used one can of beef gravy since the soup I made was more than 10oz. I let this recipe simmer one and half hours. I served cream potatoes and green beans and garlic toast. Made for a delicious Sunday dinner. Thanks for such a wonderful recipe. I know we will have this again.