Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy! Double chocolate delight! 8)
- 226.79 g white chocolate, chopped
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3.69 ml salt
- 78.07 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x9-inch pan.
- Melt the white chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over barely simmering water.
- Stir on occasion, until smooth and set aside to cool.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat the eggs until foamy.
- With mixer, gradually add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Drizzle in the white chocolate mixture.
- Combine flour and salt; add to white chocolate mixture using spatula or wooden spoon.
- Blend in chocolate chips. Spread evenly into pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick in middle comes out clean.
- Cool pan on wire rack before cutting.
The title doesn't lie...these are very, very rich. They're really good, and you only need a small piece to satisfy a sugar craving. Note: they took considerably longer than 25 minutes in the oven for me (50 minutes, I think), so don't worry about it if they're spending a long time in the oven.