1/3 Photos of Rich Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
2 hrs 15 mins
Adapted from a 1964 Betty Crocker Cookbook (my Grandmother's). This is one of our favorites, and making rolls in the bread machine is a snap! These can be shaped almost any way you like. Great dough for making sweet rolls, also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients in order specified by your bread machine manufacturer.
- 2Press dough cycle and let run until finished.
- 3If you don't have a dough cycle, let the machine run through the first kneading and first rise and then remove.
- 4Take dough out of bread machine and put on lightly floured surface.
- 5Roll into thick log with hands and cut into 12 equal pieces.
- 6Shape as desired and put onto a greased cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- 7Cover with a clean towel and let rise in a warm area for 30 to 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- 8(Hint: Turn oven on at 150 degrees for one minute, turn off and let rolls rise in warm oven) When ready, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 9Bake rolls at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 210.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g