Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, lowfat,shredded
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain spinach.
- Mix spinach, cooked rice, cheese, eggs, margarine, rosemary, milk, onion, worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Place in a 10 x 6-inch casserole dish and bake 20 to 25 minutes.
This was great! Light and very flavorful. I've served it twice. Once with grilled chicken and the other time with a pork roast. Easy to put together. Yummy!
Very tasty! Nice light entree
This is so easy, with left over rice and we loved it !!! Thank you.