Recipe by Chef Dudo
Especially good in the summer. made from stuff almost always on hand. If you want it more meaty, add a cup of grilled chicken cut bitesize.
Top Review by DallasMimi
This is a great salad for a hot summer. I made as written except added a chopped tomato and 2 tbsp. of lime juice too. Also, only used 2 cups of cooked rice (that I cooked in chicken broth).
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder