------Entered for RSC#9 Try it,you like it. ------ If you like things on the spicy side, you might want to kick this up.
- Dice onion.
- Peel and slice carrot thin.
- In a large saucepan, add olive oil.
- Over med heat cook onions and carrots till tender.
- Add ground beef and cinnamon, cook about 5 Minutes.
- Add juice from whole tomatoes and dice tomatoes, add and stir.
- Add salt, pepper and beef stock,sugar,oregano stir.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour beef and tomato mixture over noodles.
This was ok. I followed the recipe as is except for a couple shortcuts - I used frozen chopped onions and a can of diced tomatoes instead of what was called for. It was really easy and a one-dish meal to boot so I may make it again, possibly changing the spices a little or adding more of them.
Delicious easy dinner Thanks!
We liked this. the kids didn't care for the carrots in the dish. A nice quick & easy dinner. Good luck in the contest!