Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy, yummy. Look at the ingredients. How could this not taste good?
Make and share this Rice Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Put into a casserole dish and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- The butter will rise to the top while cooking. After it stands to cool a bit it will be okay.