- 3 cups cooked brown rice or 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon finely minced jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. lightly butter/spray a 2-qt. casserole dish; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix everything together EXCEPT the sharp cheddar cheese and pour into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the sharp cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for 30-40 minutes and uncovered for 30 more minutes. .