Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A family favorite--yummy and easy. Prep time does not include cooking the rice.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (13 ounce) canchopped spinach, drained
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oil and butter in large pan.
- Add spinach, garlic, dill, and pepper, and cook three minutes over medium heat.
- Add hot cooked rice, lemon, and feta cheese.
- Heat through.
Great recipe. Loved the combination of spinach, dill, lemon & feta together. Being that the rice was alredy cooked, I increase it abit to feed 4 - 6 servings. For preference, I used coconut oil in place of the butter & only put 1/2 of the feta. Tasty recipe, thanks for sharing.
This was just awesome!!! I made this to accompany greek flounder and artichoke saute which made a fabulous greek meal. I used garlic and herb feta because that is what I had on hand and it came out great, thank you!