Recipe by VillageMom
The recipe calls for discarding the pulp. However, I add back in a couple of tablespoons of fine pulp to add a little texture.
- 8 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups sugar
- 8 cups water
- 1 (85 g) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups vodka (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the rhubarb, lemon juice, sugar and water.
- Cook until tender.
- Put through sieve.
- Discard pulp.
- Reheat and add jelly powder and vodka.
- Put into container and freeze for 2 days.
- To serve, fill a glass 3/4 full with rhubarb mixture and top up with 7-Up or Ginger Ale.