25 hrs 45 mins
This recipe comes from Pioneer Lodge a residence for seniors. This is a very tasty jam
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put rhubarb& sugar inlayers in a glass bowl.
- 2Cover and allow to sit for 24 hours.
- 3Strain off the syrup into a saucepan, add ginger.
- 4Boil syrup& ginger for 30 minutes, medium low heat.
- 5Add rhubarb and boil again for 15 minutes or until the jam sets.
- 6Place in sterilized sealers& seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb & Ginger Jam by Dorothy Smith Gooden
Serving Size: 1 (888 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 101.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: