1/8 Photos of Rhubarb Crumble
I got this recipe from the back of a pack of clarified butter. It is very easy to make and tastes oh so good! =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Knead butter, clarified butter, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon into a dough.
- 2Wrap in cling film and chill for 15 minutes.
- 3Wash and clean rhubarb and cut into fingerthick pieces. Toss with vanilla sugar and fill into a pie dish (approx. 26cm in diameter).
- 4Crumble the dough using your fingers and cover the rhubarb with it.
- 5Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar to taste.
- 6In the preheated oven bake at 200°C for 25-30 minutes on the lowest rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (963 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1809.7
- Calories from Fat 753
- Total Fat 83.6 g
- Saturated Fat 51.7 g
- Cholesterol 214.3 mg
- Sodium 415.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 249.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.5 g
- Sugars 104.1 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: