I got this recipe from the back of a pack of clarified butter. It is very easy to make and tastes oh so good! =)
- Knead butter, clarified butter, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon into a dough.
- Wrap in cling film and chill for 15 minutes.
- Wash and clean rhubarb and cut into fingerthick pieces. Toss with vanilla sugar and fill into a pie dish (approx. 26cm in diameter).
- Crumble the dough using your fingers and cover the rhubarb with it.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar to taste.
- In the preheated oven bake at 200°C for 25-30 minutes on the lowest rack.