Recipe by klnethery
A delicious side to anyones night at the grill sliced Idaho potatoes, with chuncks of ham and pieces of cooked bacon, onion, bell pepper and garlic butter wrapped in reynolds wrap aluminum foil and placed on the grill.
- 4 russet potatoes
- 1 cup honey-roasted ham (they sell it in the deli area)
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons garlic
- salt & pepper
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- First use a slicer to slice your potatoes into chip size slices, along with your onion and bell pepper.
- tear off squares of foil which you can wrap around a large potatoe.
- arrange all ingredients in a row so everything is in place where you can go down the line and add items to you foil packets.
- 1 tbs of butter will go on the bottom of the foil.
- lay the potatoes on top of the butter (about 1 whole potatoe's worth).
- then add onion and bell pepper slices both needs to be broken out in 1/4's.
- sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- add 1 tbs of butter to the top of the veggies.
- 1 tablespoons of garlic needs to go on each packet as well.
- wrap the foil packets with two pieces of foil and place on the grill.