- Ready In:
- 6 medium baking potatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons butter
- On half of a 24-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, arrange the potato slices in overlapping rows.
- Combine garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika and Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over the potatoes.
- Dot with butter.
- Seal foil over potatoes.
- Grill over medium heat for 30 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Note: I cook it off the direct heat so I don't burn them, and I cook them for about 45 to 60 minutes.
Join The Conversation
I made these using a garlic salt and pepper blend seasoning salt. It may have been too much garlic for some, but never in this house. I put the foil pouch directly on the preheated grill for a little over thirty minutes. They turned out great. Served as a side to grilled portobellos and burgers. Great meal and I didn't even have to turn on the stove and heat up the house