1/2 Photos of Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies
these are a chocolate base cookie with white chocolate chips. Everybody loves theses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in microwave or in double boiler, pour into large bowl.
- 3Add sugars and beat until desolved.
- 4While beating add eggs one at a time and add vanilla.
- 5When wet ingredients are well mixed, add dry ingredients except chocolate chips in order listed.
- 6Fold in chocolate chips.
- 7Form with your hands little pucks about 2inches in diameter using 1 oz of dough and place on parchemin paper lined cookie sheet, do not overload cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 12 minutes let cool on sheet for 3 mins then transfer to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 155.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g