Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
these are a chocolate base cookie with white chocolate chips. Everybody loves theses.
Make and share this Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave or in double boiler, pour into large bowl.
- Add sugars and beat until desolved.
- While beating add eggs one at a time and add vanilla.
- When wet ingredients are well mixed, add dry ingredients except chocolate chips in order listed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form with your hands little pucks about 2inches in diameter using 1 oz of dough and place on parchemin paper lined cookie sheet, do not overload cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes let cool on sheet for 3 mins then transfer to wire rack.
AWESOME cookies , almost taste like mini little flat cakes lol !! They were very tasty and easy to make.
Very tasty! The whole family loved it!
I've never tasted anything so good... very easy, SO DELICIOUS!