Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of my "never fails" recipes. Only 5 ingredients but delicious. Every time I bring this to a gathering I always remember to bring copies of the recipe as it is always requested.
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces thinly sliced corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- Mix all ingredients and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rye crackers or Triscuits.
I made this for New Year's Eve and it was a huge hit. It's now Super Bowl Sunday and I'm going to make it again. I serve it with the little rye bread squares and a butter spreader to spread it on the bread.
I made this for a party on Saturday night and it was a big hit! Very easy to put together. I didn't have swiss, so I used cheddar, and it was great that way too, although I think Swiss would be awesome. Thanks for a great recipe!