Chef #1802571016's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I love going to the deli and getting a hot corned beef sandwich piled high with sauerkraut, dressing, and cheese! Another favorite that I always order is latkes, or potatoes pancakes...why not put them together in a delicious dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
- 2Start by spraying oil on a oven safe 9x9 dish.
- 3Start building the casserole:.
- 4Lay half a bag of shredded potatoes evenly in the pan.
- 5Then 1/2 cup of (8oz) of chopped corned beef.
- 6Then 8 oz of sauerkraut and the entires cup of dressing.
- 7Add another layer of chopped corned beef 1/2 cup.
- 8Then another layer of sauerkraut 1/2 cup.
- 9Add the rest of the shredded potatoes.
- 10Top with sliced Swiss cheese and cover entire dish with foil and place in center rack of oven for 30 minutes.
- 11Check and make sure cheese is melted. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Casserole #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.0
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 170.7 mg
- Sodium 2428.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 37.3 g