Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I love going to the deli and getting a hot corned beef sandwich piled high with sauerkraut, dressing, and cheese! Another favorite that I always order is latkes, or potatoes pancakes...why not put them together in a delicious dish!
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
- Start by spraying oil on a oven safe 9x9 dish.
- Start building the casserole:.
- Lay half a bag of shredded potatoes evenly in the pan.
- Then 1/2 cup of (8oz) of chopped corned beef.
- Then 8 oz of sauerkraut and the entires cup of dressing.
- Add another layer of chopped corned beef 1/2 cup.
- Then another layer of sauerkraut 1/2 cup.
- Add the rest of the shredded potatoes.
- Top with sliced Swiss cheese and cover entire dish with foil and place in center rack of oven for 30 minutes.
- Check and make sure cheese is melted. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.