Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you like sauerkraut and want that reuben taste in a quick and easy casserole give this a try. From Taste of Home.
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 small tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 2 ounces corned beef, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cubed rye bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place the sauerkraut in an ungreased 3-cup baking dish.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Layer with the tomato wedges, salad dressing, corned beef and Swiss cheese.
- Toss the bread cubes and the butter and sprinkle cubes over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.