Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A cute treat for the kids!
- 4 ounces chocolate almond bark or 4 ounces white almond bark or 4 ounces butterscotch almond bark, chopped
- 12 large pretzel twists
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 24 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 red candy-coated chocolates
- fruit leather
- 12 miniature green candy-coated chocolates
- Place candy coating in 1-cup microwavable measuring cup. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
- Dip pretzel twists into melted candy coating. Place on waxed paper. Let stand until coating is set.
- If necessary, rewarm coating. Dip top 2 inches of pretzel rod into melted candy coating; attach pretzel rod to bottom of pretzel twist. Place on waxed paper.
- To make reindeer, press on chocolate chips for eyes and red candy for nose using melted candy coating. Cut scarf from fruit roll; attach to reindeer using candy coating. Press on green candy for button using candy coating. Place on waxed paper. Let stand until coating is set. Store coated pretzel rods loosely covered at room temperature no longer than 2 weeks.
i made these last year for the hoidays and they were too cute!!!! Big hit with all!!