Toffee-Chocolate Pecan Bars
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Finely chopped chocolate-coated toffee bars may be used in place of the toffee bits.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup skor toffee pieces
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with foil, leaving 2 inches of overhang at each end, then lightly butter foil (or use an 11 x 7-inch baking pan and adjust the baking time slightly).
- In a large bowl whisk together brown sugar with butter until well blended.
- Add in eggs, milk and vanilla; whisk until combined.
- Add in flour and salt and mix until blended.
- Stir in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips, pecans and toffee bits.
- Bake for about 222-25 minutes or until the center tests done with a toothpick.
- Allow to cool completely in the pan on a rack.
- Using the foil overhang, remove from pan and transfer to a cutting board, then cut into 24 squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION