Reindeer Coated Trail Mix
I saw a similar recipe but it was called Pigeon Poop, and I found one on here that was close. Since the main ingredient and the amounts were drastically different, I didn't think it was fair to rate it with the changes. So I am posting mine and relating it to the holidays. I hope you enjoy it. It does take a long time for the mix to harden, so don't be alarmed. I made it early in the morning and let it sit out all day.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups broken pretzels
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 24 ounces white chocolate chips or 24 ounces vanilla chips
- Place the peanut butter cereal, pretzels, rice krispies and marshmallows in a large bowl and combine them.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate on high power in 30 second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture and stir to completely and evenly coat.
- Pour mixture on waxed paper and let harden.
- Once hardened, break into small pieces and store in an airtight container.