Southern Living; great party food.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup ready to spread vanilla frosting
- 1 (10 ounce) bag large pretzel twists
- Place frosting in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave at HIGH 30-45 seconds or until frosting melts, stirring once.
- Dip half of each pretzel into frosting, allowing excess to drip.
- Place on wax paper; let dry 2 hours or until no longer sticky.
- Serve same day.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was a fun project to do. I am serving these at my 6 year old's birthday party and it was fun putting these together with her and the 9 year old. We used vanilla and chocolate and then dipped them into colored sugar and sprinkles. They are very yummy, easy and fun to make. Thanks for posting this.Reply
see 2 more