Chef #887138's Note:
This is a compilation of several refrigerator dill recipes from the Web. I've tried this 4 times with delightful success. Look out, Classen. The number of hot peppers can be increased according to preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cucumbers and Ingredients
- 1Place pickling solution ingredients in pot to a boil.
- 2Layer bottom of 1 gallon jar with spices.
- 3Wash and scrub cucumbers, trim blossom ends, cut lengthwise into spears. Put cucumbers in jar. Cucumbers arrange better in jar if they are cut to equal length. Trimmings can be sliced to fill pint jars with the spices adjusted accordingly.
- 4Add 1 fresh dill flower to top.
- 5Pour boiling pickling solution over pickles.
- 6Leave pickles at room temperature for 2 days. Refrigerate after that.
- 7These will keep in refrigerator until Christmas.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Dill Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (2846 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28402.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: