Refried Bean and Pepper Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350°; in a large skillet, heat the oil; cook the onion and bell peppers over medium heat for 4 minutes or until the vegetables are just softened.
- Add in the garlic, jalapenos, chili powder, and cumin; stir in beans, rice, cilantro, and eggs.
- Spoon mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan; bake 30 minutes, then sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Continue to bake 25-30 minutes more, until the loaf is firm and the cheese is bubbly.
- Let the loaf stand in the pan for at least 10 minutes before slicing to serve.