Recipe by mariposa13
Submitted by Treva from kitchencraftsnmore newsletter
Top Review by internetnut
I gave this 5 stars. My family loved these cookies. This is a yummy cookie mix. I made this for Christmas gifts 2 years ago to go with a homemade hot cocoa mix. I don't remember where I got my copy somewhere online but it says it makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies. I did not have 8 large Reese's cups so I used a bag of the mini Reese's cups and chopped them into 4 pieces. Thanks for posting a great recipe. Christine (internetnut)
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour, mixed with
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 large reese peanut butter cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
To Bake Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer ingredients in jar in order given.
- Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- Attach this recipe to the jar:.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Cookies.
- Remove candies from jar and set aside.
- Empty cookie mix into a large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 slightly beaten egg and 1teaspoon vanilla extract; mix until completely blended.
- Stir in candies.
- Roll dough into walnut-size balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.