Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a rich, simple and wonderful recipe. Once you make it, people will be begging for the recipe! Keep in mind this makes 2 pies!
- 2 graham pie crusts
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 container Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 10 -15 reese peanut butter cups (or as many as you wish!)
- hot fudge (or Choc syrup)
- Beat together cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter in large bowl.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Pour mix into the pie crusts.
- Chop up Reese's cups to cover top of each pie-- use as many as you like.
- In a microwave safe bowl, warm up the hot fudge to drizzle over the reese's cups.
- Place in fridge over night and serve the next day!
This was a HIT at the church potluck last week! Very tasty! The pies were very quick and easy to put together. I used a 12 ounce carton of cool whip (the recipe did not specify what size). Next time I might try a chocolate cookie crust or even swirl the hot fudge into the pie filling before covering with the candy pieces. Great recipe!
I'm not a big dessert maker but I made this for Easter dinner at my Mom's and now my sister is making me make them again for Mother's Day dinner. VERY EXCELLENT!!!!!extremely easy and oooh so tasty. Thanks for the recipe! This will be one of our favourites from now on.