Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Delicious pie for anytime of the year!
Make and share this Reese's Chocolate Banana Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 9 chocolate graham crackers, sheets
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 regular size Reese's Peanut Butter cups, cut into little pieces
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F Finely grind graham crackers and sugar in food processor. Add butter and blend to moisten crumbs. Firmly press mixture into 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish. Bake until crust sets, about 8 minutes. Cool.
- In large bowl combine cool whip, softened cream cheese, peanut butter, and brown sugar in bowl. Once fully mixed fold in chopped reese's and 1 chopped banana. Next, pour in half of mixture into pie crust. Pour some of the chocolate sauce over first layer. Finally, pour rest of mixture on top of the first layer and top with the remaining chopped banana, any left over reese's, and add any extra chocolate sauce.
- Chill pie until ready to serve. The pie tastes best when chilled for at least an hour or two.