- 1⁄2 cup crouton (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄8 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, whisk crouton crumbs, garlic powder, and cornstarch. Stir in the soy sauce.
- Add chicken and toss until completely coated.
- Cover, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook, covered for 20-25 minutes until nice and crispy and cooked through.
- Turn about 4/5 times during cooking to avoid burning.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!