Recipe by dolphyn722
after reading many recipes for the well-known no-bake cookies with peanut butter & oatmeal, i came up with this recipe
Top Review by ChefMom5
I thought these were great! I think the previous reviewer maybe didn't convert the amounts right. I used my scale to measure everything instead of trying to convert it. You can taste the banana a little, but I think it is good with the peanut butter and chocolate. My kids said they couldn't taste the banana, maybe because they didn't know it was there. They didn't set up as firm as regular No-Bakes that I've made before, but I like them better that way, they aren't as dry and crumbly.
- 22 g bananas, mashed
- 50 ml skim milk
- 135 g sugar
- 12 g unsweetened cocoa
- 1 g vanilla extract
- 65 g chunky peanut butter
- 120 g oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- combine the 1st four ingredients in a sauce pan.
- over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- stir constantly for 1 minute.
- add vanilla, then peanut butter & oatmeal.
- remove from heat & mix well.
- drop by teaspoonsfull onto waxed paper, fairly quickly before the mixture hardens.
- allow to cool at room temperature, enjoy!