Reduced Fat Black Forest Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, applesauce, sugar, eggs, and egg white; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir into milk mixture just until moistened. Gradually add water. Stir in chips.
- Pour into 12-cup bundt pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool for additional 30 minutes.
- Slice cake to serve and top with cherry filling.