Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Eagle Brande web site.
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 6 oz)
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, applesauce, sugar, eggs, and egg white; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir into milk mixture just until moistened. Gradually add water. Stir in chips.
- Pour into 12-cup bundt pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool for additional 30 minutes.
- Slice cake to serve and top with cherry filling.