Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Simple marinade, quick fresh and healthy dinner. I served with steamed green beans and Easy Pineapple Couscous (recipe I submitted same night as this one).
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) tuna steaks
- Mix all ingredients, except Tuna Steaks, with a whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour over tuna steaks and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grease and preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Add tuna steaks, discard remaining marinade.
- Grill 4-6 minutes per side. Tuna should not be cooked well done!
- Remove from heat and let rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Enjoy :-).