Recipe by Tebo
Although many microwaved dishes come out bland, this one turns out quite well due to the marinade. Even I, a non fish lover, thought this was pretty good
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds
- 2.46 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml white wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml ginger, minced
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 1.23 ml cayenne
- 453.59 g red snapper fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave sesame seeds on high about 1 minute.
- Mix oil, soy, vinegar, ginger, garlic& cayenne.
- Marinade filets in mixture 10-15 minutes .
- Arrange filets on plate with thick side out.
- Cover with plastic wrap and vent in two places.
- Microwave on high 4-5 minutes until thickest portion is just opaque.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.