- 250 g red snapper fillets
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut snapper into scallops, approximately 2 inch cubes.
- Sauté for 2 minutes in hot oil.
- Add wine and water, cover and cook approx 10 minutes until fish is opaque.
- Squeeze 1/2 of the lime and sprinkle the parsley over the fish; heat 1 minute longer.
- Place on serving dish and garnish with remaining lime.