Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just bought up big with some pork fillets so saving this recipe as it seems opportune. From Recipe +. Serve with Jasmine rice or rice of choice (mine is Doongara)
- 650 g pork mince
- 1⁄3 cup red curry paste
- 2 (400 ml) coconut milk
- 300 g vegetables (frozen stir fry mix thawed)
- Combine the mince and half the curry paste in a large bowl and then shape into 20 meatballs.
- Heat a large frying pan over moderate heat and cook meatballs in batches or for 2-3 minutes or until browned and then transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Reduce heat and add coconut milk and remaining paste to pan and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes and then add meatballs and simmer curry, uncovered for 3-4 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- Stir in vegetables and simmer curry or 3 minutes or until heated.
- Spoon rice into bowls and top with curry.
Great simple recipe. I added some chilies. Instead of using a mix of frozen vegetables I used a mixture of fresh vegetables from my fridge that needed eaten up.