Jellies, James & Chutneys – Preserving the Harvest makes 2 ¾ pounds
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the plums in halves or quarters and remove the pits.
- 2Put the prepared fruit in a pot and add 1 cup water, the sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Cook gently over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- 4Increase the heat, bring to a full rolling boil and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the jam has reached the setting point.
- 5Ladle into hot sterilized jars.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Plum and Cinnamon Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2043 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1607.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 413.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 407.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g