Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Savoury dip - low in everything!
Make and share this Red Pepper Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place the peppers, cream cheese, scallions, garlic and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
- Process until the mixture is thoroughly pureed.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and chill until needed.
This was very good - I used real cream cheese as well and a blender set on puree. Better after letting it sit in the fridge for a few hours so it can set. Great taste!!
I had to make this using regular cream cheese because I just can't go fat free. But Man was this good. I don't know if it was because I'm on a red pepper kick or what. I just really loved it.
Made this for a pot luck birthday lunch I went to today, I didnt use lite cream cheese either, and sprinkled dill on top. Served it with an assortment of yellow bell pepper, small white button mushrooms, carrot sticks, celery sticks and courgette sticks. Sat back and watched peoples reactions when trying (there was about 100 there) and heard some satisfied 'ooohs and aaahs'