Easy Low Fat Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) container nonfat plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes hot sauce, to taste (I prefer Tobasco)
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Serve. I usually serve this with sliced cucumbers and raw red pepper slices and pita chips, but you can serve this with whatever you want.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this dip yesterday for a BBQ that I was having. It was very easy and tasted delicious. Everyone enjoyed it. They liked it (and helped themselves to) even more when I told them how healthy it was. Five of us polished off the whole thing. I served the dip with bagel chips, red pepper slices and rice crackers. I'll definitely make this again. Thanks, Jim!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've been working in foodservice for over ten years now in many different guises. I like to think that I have a very unique perspective on food since I know it from so many different angles. Ask me anything. I don't bite, unless you look like food.</p>