- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix (Coco Lopez)
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Sour Cream and Coco Lopez in a mixing bowl, and mix together gently. Do not use an electric mixer or over mix by hand as it will cause the sour cream to break down and make sauce too thin.
- Drain crushed pineapple.
- Fold crushed pineapple into cream mixture.
- Finish with juice from one lemon.
- Cover and store refrigerated.