1/1 Photo of Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
Recipe by Chef Micheal LaDuke - Senior Director of Culinary Development at Red Lobster. Came from Red Lobster's website. The recipe is no longer on the site, but it's a good thing I posted it here. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Sour Cream and Coco Lopez in a mixing bowl, and mix together gently. Do not use an electric mixer or over mix by hand as it will cause the sour cream to break down and make sauce too thin.
- 2Drain crushed pineapple.
- 3Fold crushed pineapple into cream mixture.
- 4Finish with juice from one lemon.
- 5Cover and store refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 30.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix