Recipe by MissTiff16
Copy Cat Recipe. These turned out real good! The smaller the better for putting the dough on the pan. I use my cookie dough spoon. The recipe says "brush" biscuits -- I say SMOTHER :O) And the cooking time was a bit short for my oven.. Make sure they're closer to the top than the bottom!! ENJOY :O)
Top Review by Patsy F.
I buy the mix at store, we added a little more cheese and they are fantastic. Easiest for ppl that don't cook much anymore or keep all ingredients on hand. TRY IT. WALMART has smaller box. COSTCO has larger boxes.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs Bisquick baking mix
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 11 ounces cold water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- To cold water, add Bisquick and cheese, blending in a mixing bowl. Mix until dough is firm.
- Using a small scoop, place the dough on a baking pan lined with baking paper. Bake in 375 Degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. While biscuits bake, combine spread ingredients.
- Brush baked biscuits with garlic topping.