Recipe by Lightly Toasted
My neighborhood mom's group toured our local Red Lobster several years ago. I couldn't believe that they had the recipe for their famous Cheddar Bay Biscuits posted on the wall!
Top Review by cookin mimi
These were excellent. I did not have the garlic butter so I made my own from melted butter and garlic powder and garlic salt. Still delicious. Thanks for posting this recipe, Lightly Toasted!!!
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- garlic butter, spread (the kind that comes in a tub)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix baking mix,milk, and cheese, until well combined.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cooking sheet.
- Smooth tops SLIGHTLY.
- Bake at 450°F for 8 minutes or until just BARELY beginning to brown.
- Remove tray from oven, spread garlic bread spread over the top of each biscuits with a butter knife.
- Put back in oven, and bake 2 more minutes or until golden.