Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Copy Cat recipe this is DELICIOUS!!!! FREEZES WELL!
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 6 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium onions, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt, or
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 7 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- Brown beef; add chili powder, salt, pepper, onion, garlic salt, Tabasco and tomato juice. Cook slowly for 2 hours. Serve on hot dogs with mustard and chopped onions on the side.
- Per 1/2 cup serving (sauce only): 144 calories; 9.1 grams fat (3.4 grams saturated fat); 57 percent calories from fat); 35 milligrams cholesterol; 753 milligrams sodium.
- 199 calories, 15 grams fat, 5 grams carbohydrates, 10 grams protein per serving. This recipe is low in carbs.
- Show full nutritional data (including Weight Watcher's Points ®, cholesterol, sodium, vitamins, and diabetic exchanges).