Red Curry Chicken With Basil
- Equipment: A large frying pan, which works much better than a wok!
- Heat the oil in the frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the curry base and simmer for 2 minutes, so that it is dissolved and foaming.
- Stir in the can of the coconut milk. Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sliced chicken. Simmer for 4 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar, fish sauce and bell pepper. Simmer until the chicken is cooked, about 3 minutes more.
- Add the chopped basil. Season to taste with more sugar or seasoning sauce as desired.
- Serve over rice.