This is the BEST broccoli salad ever. And believe me when I say that. This is my grandmother's recipe. I make this for potlucks and I am always stopped multiple times for the recipe and lots of compliments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bunches broccoli (florets cut small)
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 lb crisply fried bacon, cooled & finely broken
- 1Whisk together the dressing ingredients well and set aside.
- 2Toss everything else together and pour dressing over salad.
- 3Cool in fridge for an hour.
- 4Note. I use a 9x13 glass dish for this recipe.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.9
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 1300.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: