1/2 Photos of Ravioli Lasagna With Ricotta
I did a search for this recipe, and couldn't find this one, so I thought I'd share with y'all. This is so easy and yet very good! A definite kid-pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine spaghetti sauce and water in a large skillet. Bring to a boil.
- 2Stir in ravioli. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3Combine beaten egg with ricotta and parmesan cheeses. Spoon on top of ravioli.
- 4Cover and cook on low for about 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add grated cheddar and cover until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli Lasagna With Ricotta
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.2
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 703.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: