Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I did a search for this recipe, and couldn't find this one, so I thought I'd share with y'all. This is so easy and yet very good! A definite kid-pleaser!
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (30 ounce) packagefrozen ravioli (I like Italian Sausage best)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Combine spaghetti sauce and water in a large skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in ravioli. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine beaten egg with ricotta and parmesan cheeses. Spoon on top of ravioli.
- Cover and cook on low for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add grated cheddar and cover until cheese is melted.
Excellent recipe. I doubled the sauce and ravioli, but not the ricotta. It was very cheesy and quick to fix. My nephews gobbled it up, and they are very picky. This is a keeper!
gooey,cheesy goodness. quick weeknight meal. serve with green vegetable or salad and you have dinner!
This was so simple to make! Kids loved it!