Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These little sweeties are just right for the holiday cookie platter!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts, finely grated
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 of a stick butter, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- In large bowl of electric mixer, beat together grated walnuts, flour, sugar and butter until blended.
- Pat dough evenly on bottom of lightly buttered 10 inch springform pan.
- Spread raspberry jam over dough.
- Beat eggs with remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour egg mixture into the crust.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 35-40 minutes or until a cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan.
- Sprinkle with a dusting of powdered sugar to decorate.
- Serves 12.