Recipe by sheri77
Looks like alot of time and effort goes into it, but if you buy the prebagged salad, it takes less than 5 minutes to make. And tastes SO good. Adjust serving size accordingly.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Italian salad mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (roasted)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup raspberries (or sliced strawberries)
- kraft signature raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- First, toast the pecans. This is the only thing that takes time. About 5 minutes at 350.
- place bag of salad (I use Dole) in bowl and crumble feta cheese on top.
- add raspberries.
- cool off the pecans and then throw them in too.
- top with kraft dressing to taste.